Rapid Relief Fund
**Now Taking Applications**
Applications will be accepted online only on a rolling basis until all funds are encumbered.
Funds are limited. Loans will be awarded based on impact. Not all applications will be funded.
This is a loan program, not a grant. Re-payment is required.
A loan contract with security, including personal guaranty required before funds are disbursed.
What is it?
An emergency loan fund for Crawford County businesses to help you survive the economic impact of the COVID-19 Global Health Crisis.
The COVID-19 Rapid Loan Fund is a funding partnership with Crawford County Economic Development Corporation (CCEDC) and Radius Indiana. The CCEDC funds are leveraged with the Radius Indiana funds.
Businesses can request up to $5,000 in funding.
Funding will be distributed on a rolling basis until all funds are exhausted. As funds are limited, we will select businesses that will be the most impacted by funding.
Who is eligible?
Businesses who are…
- Operating in Crawford County
- Have less than 30 employees
- Current on all taxes
- NOT a franchisee
- Profitable in 2019 (must demonstrate profitability)
What are the terms?
- No payment for 90 days from the signed contract date
- Three Year Term
- Interest Rate of 1.50%
- Closing costs are paid by the CCEDC and the application fee will be waived
What can the COVID-19 Loan Fund be used for?
- Offsetting losses related to the Coronavirus
- Helping companies sponsor sick pay for workers.
- Preventing staff reductions
Submit Affidavit, Credit Check, & 2020 Financials
Sign Loan Agreement
Receive Funds Electronically
Contact Michael Thissen with any questions